I want to _____ you.

barriz99:

nicodianeglo:

bruisedbrat:

tillylikestroye:

the-winchester-initiative:

eye4aye:

uncaging-the-chaos:

reblog and see what your followers say

Interesting..

image

I’VE LITERALLY HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU PEOPLE

I was just reblogging for the above post I didn’t think I’d get any

image

image

I won’t get any but I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing

PLEASE, DO IT

image

image

image

last time was fun

Doubt I’ll get any tbh 😂

View text
  • 38 minutes ago
  • 542975
View photo
  • 40 minutes ago
  • 40172
View photo
  • 42 minutes ago
  • 661
View photo
  • 45 minutes ago
  • 234145

homoish:

people always call me funny but 70% of the things I say are just pure stupidity and the other 30% are things from tumblr

View text
  • 46 minutes ago
  • 707
View photo
  • 48 minutes ago
  • 7994
View photo
  • 49 minutes ago
  • 16186

BRUH

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHY DO I KEEP SAYING IT?? MY MOM TOLD ME TO CLEAN MY ROOM TODAY AND I LOOKED HER STRAIGHT IN THE EYE AND SAID “BRUH” (via evredeens)
View quote
  • 52 minutes ago
  • 196810
View photo
  • 53 minutes ago
  • 378
View photo
  • 54 minutes ago
  • 93713
x